Thursday, November 11, 2004

Great News

ok...I have done the reading and even written notes for this week. The evenings have been odd this week so I kept putting it off. But I have Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays entries hand written. Monday I have some notes in the book. So I will be able to type them in there all by sunday night. I do wish the church hadn't already had the ministry fair but oh well. I do think it would have been better to do after reading the chapter. hopefully it doesn't motivate people to focus more on missions this sunday than they do the church. Yep, I know my additude going in is already defensive. Missions that revolves around Lottie Moon (international) gets too much attention. Heck, the past two years even the mission emphasis for america has been tainted with importance placed on the ministries reaching internationals. While this is an important part of our church and the only actually growing part, I wish there was more balance. So to add to all of this I will be helping with the international missions part of the fair we are having this sunday. isn't that funny? awww...but yes God loves the irony part of life.
I look forward to being on target again for the last week of this. Thankfully my sorry additude didn't last for the last three weeks of this. hugs to those who helped me regain focus.

No comments: