Monday, August 14, 2006

Secrets

I truly hate that life has to have secrets. Generally I keep more to myself than I may need to because I don't know who is there to be trusted. Just because you trust someone with something personal doesn't mean that I trust that person knowing my thoughts/feelings. That website that posts postcards of secrets sometimes reflects how I feel with life. Working to make life beeter is tough and not feeling safe in being able to share with others is tough. I don't even know how to seek advice in some areas of my life right now for I don't know what is safe to share or with who. So secrets usually make relationships stronger for me because I know that the person who knows them values me. Now, I'm not quite sure there is strength there because I don't know that the words are kept.
Maybe I can think of how this relates to my purpose later. If you know how then you can suggest it in email.

No comments: