Saturday, March 08, 2008

Honest Horoscopes

"One of your friendships is starting to feel one-sided -- and you are not on the right side. Do you feel like you are giving more than you get? Compromising more than they do? If so, it's time to have a one-on-one conversation with them. Let them know that you feel like something is up, and ask them if their feelings for you have changed. The answers won't clarify anything for you immediately, but that's not important. You just need to establish this kind of openness between the two of you."

I am not sure that I completely wanting to agree with this, but I know that I have been thinking this as well. Granted I don't know that it is wise to clarify when there has been high amounts of openness before. Relationships can be so tough...ugh!

No comments: