Thursday, April 24, 2008

JaNNa

My first name has two N's in it. This may sound pety, yet I want my name written with two N's from people I know. At work, I don't care if my name is said wrong or splled wrong by families. When I'm with people who are my friends or that I am in church with, I don't get why my name can't be spelled correctly. At camp, we did this thing about God knowing our name. I guess that is really all that should matter, but I want people who claim to love me to spell my name right. For me, it is almost evidence of a lack of really knowing me. I promise I am not spelling my name wrong...there really are two Ns! When Amy started writing my name with capital N's, I thought it would be rude to also do. Perhaps Amy was on to something to help people get it right. I know that I want to get others names right...if it ends in a Y or I or is spelled with a PH or V. Small details to show care...not really overly tough.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I know your pain all to well!

Lori Carnes said...

Okay, I think that you invited me to view your blog because I always spell your name wrong! I won't ever spell it wrong again.... JaNNa.

Love you!
Lori

Janna said...

HEHE...yeah you do rebecca...lol!

I actually wasn't thinking of you, Lori when I made this post! I am surprised I didn't give this to you ages ago...I started during 40 days of purpose.