Thursday, July 10, 2008

Name Update

6/6/08 The guy who does the invoices gets to see very interesting versions of my name. What is really sad is that it is my writing that they can't read! opps! I will have to add more as they come in, but I will try to print more clearly so there will not be as many! He says there are more versions on earlier invoices...shucks that would take time to find.
J.Cervila
Joanna C.
7/10/2008 Well we are actually having some fun with it now. If I put my name, I just write it and don't really think about it. That will be below. I will also put some of the efforts of having fun names.
James Carilla-ille (look hyphenated and I'm not married)
Harry Buettis (it was supposed to be Harry Butts)
Mrs.Sims (funny thing is it actually says illegible)
James C.
Jeane

No comments: