Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Bye Gma Pitt

This morning my grandma pitt died. God's timing sucks, yes I said it. This is the last picture she had taken of her. (yeah, I know she almost looks dead in it to me...it causes fear in my head too.) I took it because of the relief of breaking into the soda machine. I shared some of my Sunny D with her. I keep telling myself that she didn't really die alone...some day I may believe it.



I don't have time for services yet. Yeah, I know the dates, but I really could care less. Funerals suck. This is one of the hardest times to deal with people who are false. It urks me that people try to show they care now, but not during the last years. So yeah...lets bring on the good baptist face and freaking lie and try to deal with the crappiness of the next few days...especially without power!

Thanks to the huggles and ice cream from Mandi and Lori! Thanks to some of y'all for the messages and prayers.

1 comment:

Lori Carnes said...

Okay you said don't read this.. but did you expect me to listen to you??? I know how you feel about funerals... but you shall go. I know that you will. Working in the funeral business only shows me that there are many fake people in many families. They care after the fact (or pretend to) I don't get it. You know I love you Janna, Janna... that's with 2 "N"s.

Lori