Sunday, January 04, 2009

10 Things I Can't Control But Would Like To

*or reasons I'm not blogging cause I don't trust it

(in no particular order)

10. The health that God gave me, but I can control the effects.
9. My immediate family and Godly cousin being overly far away and technology not always agreeing to work.
8. The constant changes in the weather making it difficult to plan.
7. My friend's financial situation.
6. The hatred spewed from people around me whether knowingly or no.
5. My automatic nature to be loving and meet needs but not having my hints for real help returned.
4. The salvation of some of those that are on my heart daily.
3. All of my family getting the help they need to heal from Grandma's and possibly other deaths.
2. My friends with children needing some time with their children away from them.
1. The maintenance people not doing their jobs of painting my ugly door and making my tub hold water.

Yep, I know what spiritual warfare is. Is this it or is it a lack of faith and trust? I'm not sure, but I need to figure out how to give it to God so that I can be the woman He created me to be.

No comments: