Thursday, January 20, 2005

Great American Day

I don't care if you are red, blue, or purple. Today, we experience one of the greater parts of being an american. While this time there isn't a change of power, I still think it is amazing to watch the process or respect for the office. I can truly say that I do respect the office for my first remembered enjoyment of watching inauguration day was when Clinton was sworn into office the first time. This was a swearing with a change of power and for someone I didn't vote for. I look forward to having CSpan going through the events today as I thank God for giving me th privilege to be an American.
How does this relate to my purpose? Because I'm a purple person. I'm love my red state, but my mind is purple. I love people who are from blue states and from red states. I see agreement possible. I believe God wants us to find the good in this.

No comments: