Sunday, January 29, 2006

How to Say GoodBye

Do you ever get so frustrated with relationships that you want them to end but can't figure out how to do it?
Well, I'm good at it. Let someone close to you plan to get married. Then let them stop loving you because of who you are. It works really! Only one time has it not worked for me. This one time it didn't work still amazes me.
Seriously, I hold the same views and values during a friendship and then when a friend decides to get married they decide I'm not Christian enough because I don't hold their new views. Shoot this time the intelligence of my wonderful pastor was even called into question. I know married women that are strong women of God with my views, so I know I'm not off the mark and following Satan. To be thrown aside in a relationship allows them the power they claim they don't want.
At least this time it will not hurt as much cause the relationship had already dwindled down to forwards and surveys for the most part. Another bonus is gifts don't have to be purchased when you've been tossed out like garbage for understanding God differently.
There are greys in marriage and church politics. I'm glad that God has shown me Godly people who know how to follow his divine guidance in the bible.

No comments: