Thursday, January 19, 2006

NOBTS Rebirth

What great excitement I have in knowing that NOBTS will be having classes on campus starting this Monday! PRAISE THE LORD! I am amazed at how the people of God have supported this educational beacon of light to be rebirthed. In honor of the superb man that is the President of this seminary, I say that wonderful hebrew expression "WOW GOD!" for the speed and generosity in this process. Most of all the heart that has been expressed throughout the blogs of faculty and staff of this amazing campus brings joyful tears to the readers eyes. To know the hardship of ministry is one thing. To live over again and still do what one is called to do is a true testimony. I truly wish I could be on that campus Monday and Tuesday as y'all celebrate all that God has been able to do to get you back leading the leaders.

No comments: