Monday, February 27, 2006

Robbie Rats in Vegas

I'd link you to the pictures, but people have to be a Cottey alumnae to be able to see them!
The Robbie Rec Rats from '85 to '90 met together in Vegas for a fun little reunion. It is clear that they had a great time. It is neat to see and be reminded how bonds are among them even though they weren't all in school at the same time together. About 12 of them are in the pictures connecting like they did 20 yrs ago. Some have changed to be much more conservative in actions (and probably thought) but the bond of the relationships is clear. One of the funniest things is looking at how they sort of dressed similar for the various activities and days of being there. Even though I wasn't an RRR, I cherish the memories I have of them fighting for traditions. I love the moments that I still get to spend with them. I am thankful for the impact of friendships that they have had on my life.

No comments: