Friday, June 06, 2008

Self Absorbed


I totally need to be slapped upside the head. I just saw this overly cute cake and said it was for me. Now we have two pregnant women so totally the rubber duckie cake is for them (stephenie I think cause it is a blue background..ugh). Seriously how selfish am I to think a cake is for me when it is no where near September! This does not mean that I want a cake either.
EDITED: I've added the picture of it. There were even more questions after this post about it being my birthday. (I don't want this cake for my birthday even though it is cute!) I put a post-it note on the cake to let people know it wasn't my cake. This was before reading Lori's comment. Still too odd for this day...or maybe not because today was an odd day. (getting ready for a whirlwind week ahead)

1 comment:

Lori Carnes said...

Of course the cake is for you... if you want it to be! As soon as i saw the cake at my last baby shower I thought of you and knew you would love it! Just sorry that 1/2 the cake is gone.. but the ducks are still there!
JaNNa + Ducks = LOVE

LORI