Monday, March 21, 2005

School Shootings Suck

What can we learn? What can we do to stop it? Why can't we love those who feel the need to rage? What has changed to have yet another occurence of high school shootings?

I really am mainly filled with questions, saddness, and frustration. Then may not have the reasoning that the shooter went to his school to kill his fellow students, but I don't need their contrived reasoning. I know that the reason as we've sucked at showing and offering love. I'm soo included in that also. The Columbine boys really expressed that for us. They didn't understand that love that Cassie had in her. While Cassie was a testimony in her death, perhaps she didn't have enough along side of her in life to show those boys that love is there. I'm not sure how to make myself be loving to others, but I hope that the children I will be blessed to influence will be able to. The news just makes me wanna growl and pray that we learn to love. More importantly that the love is received in the way it was intended to!
This whole thing is thoughts to consider...grrrr!

No comments: