Saturday, May 10, 2008

Because I should be packing

Your ex is walking on the opposite side of the road, what do you do?
Probably not notice since it has been so long. Clearly I'd talk to them if I figured it out.

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
oh...today...seriously I need this vacation

When was the last time you cried and why?
Friday for various reasons...the trip, gma c, loved one

What was the last movie you watched at home?
i don't recall, I watched so many while I was sick for those two weeks

What is your favorite aisle at a grocery store?
during spring - the Easter one; the juice one is the one I go down most often

What kind of milk do you drink?
Isomil

Who was the last person you went shopping with?
MandI in person; Mitra by phone

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Nothing...I'm headed out of here...I will get a CD at Cracker Barrel on the way...and gotta get birthday and hostess gifts...and of course a new Rocky Top key chain

Do you like pickles?
Yes, on my burgers

Does someone like you now?
Jr High like? I doubt it.

Do you like the color green?
depends what it is for...I'm not opposed to it

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
not near enough...usually like that before trips for me...about 6

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
well yeah....YOU as you read this!

Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Friday football trips it was part of life...certainly while on long trips and if needing to be in cleaner clothes

Do you think you're approachable?
yes, probably more than I should be

Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
Yes, I don't know how Mary did it...and seriously, we need a baby shower break

Have you been pressured to do anything recently?
yes...but sometimes that is good

What's your worst habit?
hummm..that is a good question --- totally my mouth...always has been...backtalk or food

What was the last thing someone said to you?
"I love you, Janna"

What's a fact about the last person who called you?
she named her first born after me...lol (ok so that isn't a fact but it sounds goo) ...she can be very fast at math

Its 4 in the morning, your phone rings who do you expect it to be?
the nursing home

What's the last thing you ate?
ice

Something you just don't understand?
judgemental people

Are you still friends with your first friend?
well she is my little cousin so yes

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Gosh I can't remember... do bob and sally count?

Do you care what others think about you?
sometimes...trying not to as much in a balanced sort of way

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I doubt it

How many people do you trust 100%?
heck, I don't even trust myself 100%

Ever tripped over your own feet?
Yes, I'm clumsy

Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off?
Nope...I tuck the laces in a lot too

No comments: