Friday, May 09, 2008

Wal~Mart Tonight

Tonight I was in the line at Wal~mart for WAY TO LONG. I went to get ice, gas treatment, gas card load, and Mac&Cheese. Of course, I got more than that...but whatever. After texting, talking to mom/dad (that should be a side story), and reading a trashy magazine, I checked out. Then I had to get the bag of ice. This was one of those times they had someone going over those receipts. Well, ends up that I freakin knew the guy that was doing that tonight. He recogized me right away. Sadly, it took me a moment to figure out how I'd seen him before. When he asked why I hadn't called him back and if I lost his number, I had to figure out what that was about quickly in my head. UGH...I went on a date with him over a year ago. I said I didn't save most numbers from my old phone. Yep...liar liar pants on fire! I stood there talking to him for about 5mins. He tried to give me his number, but I didn't really want to deal with that. I gave him my "business card" hoping it would be lost during the next week which I made sure to say I'd be gone for. Craziness! What the freak was I thinking? I totally clued to my actions when he talked about going to a movie again. Seriously, women we have too much power in goofy situations...most likely for stupid reasons.

No comments: