Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Texas Coast Spring and Summer Air

The day before I left I came home from work to discover my Air Conditioning wasn't working. This is not good when you have to be moving around and it is VERY humid and warm outside. I just made it work for the night then left a message Sunday morning with apartment management to let them be able to get it done while I was out of town. Well I came back late Sunday night not really able to judge about the AC since it hadn't been on and I quickly showered before going to bed. Then the next morning I knew it still wasn't working. Well I forgot about calling management while I was working in the Tundra (my male boss likes it cold) on Monday. Then I just decided I'd go ask about it on Wednesday. No need for doing that now. I have cool air now blowing in the vents! The workman just came by to work on it some more. The electrician had to be the one to come to do it. They had tried to fix it while I was gone --yeah! Sadly it was something that needed someone with more skills and possibly a new wire. What a blessing to have been able to be away from here almost the entire time it was broken! The trip provided much fresh air. I'm home now and breathing in the AC air is the best way to go here!

No comments: