Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For Jenn Poe

So I've learned that people other than Jenn will like this, but I took these pictures during my trip to make Jenn feel special. Many of her blogs and travels includes pictures of flowers. This blog will be edited when I get the other pictures developed.


I sadly was giggling alot as I clicked this one. I just was playing around with what I'd say about these picture attempts. We see this flower often in the flowers that come for funerals. It was also unique because very few non-roses were out there.


When I saw this flower, I totally thought of the part in Willie Wonka where he drinks from and then eats the candy flower. It helps that the movie was on the night before at the motel.


Now I didn't think these roses were all that pretty, but I was intrigued by how the bees flew around them. I wasn't nervous at all that the bees were going to come toward me. The gardener explained to me that the roses didn't look as nice because they had recent bad storms in Southern Mississippi.


These pom-pom looking flowers were at the welcome center in Mississippi. This is where I got the idea to do the blog for Jenn. The security guard made a point to tell me I couldn't pick the flowers. How sad that someone would pick them from a clear flower bed. Just remember that you can pick the bluebonnets that are in fields in Texas.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love it! Thanks for the pretty pictures. They're beautiful! You did give me a much needed smile/laugh this morning. :~) I hope you have a terrific day!